[openstreetmap-website] Forms (#300)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jul 4 06:58:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 07/04/2013 01:13 AM, Tom Hughes wrote:
> That's really why I've been holding back on merging it and trying to get
> other people to look at it and express an opinion, in case it's just me!
> Unfortunately nobody else seems to be very interested

I've only looked at the signup form (which I found neither better nor
worse than the old), and then was too lazy to actually sign up to be
able to have a look at the other forms as well (assuming that the
majority of forms are visible to signed-up users only).

Maybe others did the same.

Bye
Frederik