[OpenStreetMap] #4901: "Browse Notes" layer should be labeled "See/Add error reports" and be explained

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Thu Jul 18 19:58:39 UTC 2013

#4901: "Browse Notes" layer should be labeled "See/Add error reports" and be
explained
----------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  Papou    |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  closed
 Component:  website  |    Version:
Resolution:  wontfix  |   Keywords:

Comment (by TomH):

 I would just also add that of course, if as we gather experience these
 things prove to be a problem then we will change them, but we deliberately
 decided to make things as simple as possible initially and to then see
 what happens and learn from experience where any problems might be.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4901#comment:4>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>