[openstreetmap-website] Include installation documentation in the repository (#317)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 25 10:33:54 UTC 2013

> +To clone only the most recent version (~23MB), instead use a 'shallow clone':
> +
> +```
> +git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website.git
> +```
> +
> +If you want to add in the full history later on, perhaps to run `git blame` or `git log`, run `git fetch --depth=1000000`
> +
> +
> +## Ruby gems
> +
> +We use [Bundle](http://gembundler.com/) to manage the rubygems required for the project.
> +
> +```
> +cd openstreetmap-website
> +bundle install

This obviously a difference between MacOS and linux then. At least on Fedora a `bundle install` will install to `~/.gem` and only `sudo bundle install` will make it install to `/usr/local/share/gems`.

Anyway, as I say, it doesn't really matter either way so long as we are consistent.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/317/files#r4863055