[openstreetmap-website] Replace blogs.osm.org with blog.osm.org (#260)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 12:53:16 UTC 2013

Right now there is a link to blogs.openstreetmap.org on the frontpage. Since we now have an "official" (?) blog, I don't think it's reasonable anymore to link to that aggregator, which often has spam posts at the top. On the other hand, blog.osm.org cannot be called a community blog, but there is diary link as well, so I guess that isn't a problem.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/260