[openstreetmap-website] Make iD default (#261)

Alex Barth notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 14:30:44 UTC 2013

Let's make iD default. If a user misses the drop down, and just clicks on "Edit" they should go to iD, not Potlatch 2.

- We had a great testing period
- iD's doing much more to onboard new users and we want to particularly reach new users who might miss that there's a drop down.
- iD is the first one in drop down list but isn't default.

This PR just modifies the example config.

![](http://cl.ly/image/2w3m0U1E1Q03/Screen%20Shot%202013-05-07%20at%2010.29.22%20AM.png)

*iD in edit drop down on osm.org right now*
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/lxbarth/openstreetmap-website id-default

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/261

-- Commit Summary --

  * On diary listing, float user image to right. Looking at the code, I don't think there is ever a user_thumbnail on a diary_entry_list. Screenshot of what's fixed: https://skitch.com/alexbarth/eqs4r/openstreetmap-lxbarths-diary, this is how it looks now: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary
  * Mirror previous commit to ltr in rtl stylesheet. Unsure how to test.
  * Merge changes from openstreetmap master.
  * Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website
  * Make iD default editor.

-- File Changes --

    M config/example.application.yml (2)