[openstreetmap-website] Make iD default (#261)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 14:30:44 UTC 2013
Let's make iD default. If a user misses the drop down, and just clicks on "Edit" they should go to iD, not Potlatch 2.
- We had a great testing period
- iD's doing much more to onboard new users and we want to particularly reach new users who might miss that there's a drop down.
- iD is the first one in drop down list but isn't default.
This PR just modifies the example config.
*iD in edit drop down on osm.org right now*
You can merge this Pull Request by running:
git pull https://github.com/lxbarth/openstreetmap-website id-default
Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* On diary listing, float user image to right. Looking at the code, I don't think there is ever a user_thumbnail on a diary_entry_list. Screenshot of what's fixed: https://skitch.com/alexbarth/eqs4r/openstreetmap-lxbarths-diary, this is how it looks now: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary
* Mirror previous commit to ltr in rtl stylesheet. Unsure how to test.
* Merge changes from openstreetmap master.
* Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website
* Make iD default editor.
-- File Changes --
M config/example.application.yml (2)
-- Patch Links --
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev