[openstreetmap-website] Make iD default (clean PR) (#262)

apmon notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 15:56:27 UTC 2013

I don't think anyone objects to plan to make iD the default editor.

But so far I don't think the wider community has had a real chance to weigh in on it with their opinion of iD, as I don't think people realized that iD was so close to being ready to deploy on osm, let alone become the default.

P2, if I am not mistaken, also was available as an option for a while before it became the default.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/262#issuecomment-17551276