[openstreetmap-website] Make iD default (clean PR) (#262)

Frederik Ramm notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 18:19:33 UTC 2013

@firefishy my point was not that iD is more difficult than Potlatch (I sure hope it is not). My point was that I would like to have a healthy and experienced community of iD users *before* we send every newcomer to iD on the first click so that *when* they ask for help, which they eventually will, there are enough people to provide that help.

Making an editor the default editor for OSM on the same day it shows up on the radar of 99% of the community is asking for trouble, and I don't see the benefit of rushing it.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/262#issuecomment-17560183