[openstreetmap-website] Filterable Map Notes (#486)

JBosm notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 4 09:23:28 UTC 2013

Kind of funny how I arrived to globally the same conclusions: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/JBacc1/diary/20309 (in French). Before arriving here thanks to Hno2, I suggested:
 - a more constraining note creation protocol (zoom level, mandatory fields…)
 - a private note mode: only I can see my private notes,
 - a filtering system: show only anonymous/hide heavy users.

I also strongly recommand an additional field: survey needed/armchair resolution/heavy duty work.
Without theese tools, which could be developped outside the main osm.org site, I fear the notes system may follow the OpenStreetBug evolution.

Unfortunately, my developping skills are… non-existant…

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/486#issuecomment-27671895