[OpenStreetMap] #5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Tue Nov 5 13:20:58 UTC 2013

#5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving
into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  slippymap

Comment (by TomH):

 I'm afraid this is something where we just can't win - for every person
 that doesn't want the state of a particular layer preserved there's
 another one that that does.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5027#comment:2>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>