[OpenStreetMap] #5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Tue Nov 5 13:29:34 UTC 2013

#5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving
into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  slippymap
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by aseerel4c26):

 TomH, yes, but my request is not about the preservation in general. It is
 only about that the preserved state is changed via (clicked) links. If the
 notes layer is switched on manually it is fine (IMHO) that it is saved to
 the cookie.

 Well, anyway, if we want to promote "notes" the current worm-like
 behaviour is good. ;-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5027#comment:3>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>