[OpenStreetMap] #5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Tue Nov 5 14:18:40 UTC 2013

#5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving
into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  closed
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:  wontfix      |   Keywords:  slippymap

Comment (by aseerel4c26):

 I understand that the website software is "as is" and bugs are willingly
 accepted and not collected to be fixed at some time in the future. Good, I
 can save that my time and my annoyance in the future. Consequently I will
 tell that people asking in the help centre. Sorry, TomH, this situation is
 not how I think it should be.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5027#comment:10>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>