[OpenStreetMap] #5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Tue Nov 5 14:36:58 UTC 2013

#5027: the user's "notes" layer state should not be changed permanently (by saving
into his _osm_location cookie) when he opens a link with layers=N
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  reopened
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  slippymap

Comment (by aseerel4c26):

 Yes, fine, thanks. I really would not like to recommend other people to
 report bugs here otherwise. I hope you can understand that a bit.

 The devs' work is good in general, just things like the bugreporting and
 the decision making processes for new features and default settings are
 not.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5027#comment:12>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>