[openstreetmap-website] Reminder for unanswered messages (#526)

malenki notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 8 20:18:00 UTC 2013

Regarding the OSM messaging interface.

It would be handy if there was a possibility to get reminded to messages one has sent but the recipient hasn't answered.

Reasoning:
I often send messages to users who seemed to have made an error. When they haven't replied after about seven days, I fix the error the to my best knowledge.
For now I have to compare the sent messages in the outbox with the received messages in the inbox to make sure not to miss some errors I detected and reported to its creators but which still aren't fixed due to a lacking response.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/526