[openstreetmap-website] Reminder for unanswered messages (#526)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 13 09:39:32 UTC 2013

In the same vein, it would be great to know wether a sent message is marked as read in the recipient's mailbox. I want to take a different action dependig on wether my message was ignored or just not seen, but right now I can only guess.

Because some recipicients might consider this an invasion of privacy, the "inbox read" and "outbox read" flags should be separate, with a way to toggle each one manually and an option to set the outbox one at the same time as the inbox one or not.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/526#issuecomment-28381031