[openstreetmap-website] Filterable Map Notes (#486)

JBosm notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 9 15:30:09 UTC 2013

What I think is it will do no harm, but show open/closed/all/closed by me will be of limited effect (as the closed notes are not rendered after a few days). Created by me will certainly help « heavy users ». But for « note closers », what would really help in priority is:
 * opened by anonymous
 * hide private notes (but this is more than a filter, needs an evolution of the DB). Such an evolution would certainly be done along with the other proposals (chair mapping/needs survey/heavy duty).
 * and that's in my dreams: hide « heavy users » notes (but needs to first identify them: currently owns more than 100 opened notes, for example).

Point *1 is easy to implement, can be compared to your proposal. *3 seems heavier. *2 needs admin work…

What do you think?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/486#issuecomment-28129482