[openstreetmap-website] Filterable Map Notes (#486)

stephan75 notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 8 17:35:29 UTC 2013

What about starting this "filtering of Notes" issue at the listing in OSM user settings about all notes where a logged-in user is involved ("My Notes") ... see www.openstreetmap.org/user/YOURUSERNAME/notes

By now, this listing is only sorted by "last changed".

Is it generally possible to add filters to this listing?

via three radio buttons that mean a) show open Notes  b) show closed Notes  c) show all Notes

or with checkboxes that say: show only notes a) created by me   b) commented by me   c) closed by me

and finally make some or all columns of this listing sortable?

What do you think?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/486#issuecomment-28081570