[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Frederik Ramm notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 12 20:17:08 UTC 2013

Just as a side note in case this should not be clear to everyone involved - when @jfirebaugh says that "we are not planning on changing" something, the "we" is "the (MapBox) team who made the pull request", not "the OpenStreetMap admins", and the "not changing" applies to this pull request, not to the OSM web site. @jfirebaugh has no more or less authority to decide what goes up on the OSM web site than anybody else in this thread. His pull request might or might not be accepted in the end, just like anyone else's pull request. So if you are unhappy with an aspect of this, supply your own pull request that fixes the problem, now or at any later time. No single person or group has a monopoly on submitting changes or deciding on the user interface - but doocracy means that those who actually put in the hours required to make something work will likely see their changes accepted.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28329040