[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

AndrewHain notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 14 13:29:25 UTC 2013

IE9 on my work computer was in compatibility mode for the openstreetmap.org domain. It views properly since I cleared compatibility mode.

I see no way to scroll the layer menu on my Android phone so the bottom is permanently off screen.

Dropping Community blogs for User diaries hides posts of interest including the news on the Foundation blog and, ironically, the State of the map blog where I found this.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28483550