[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Aaron Lidman notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 14 18:18:53 UTC 2013

@tyrasd Thanks for catching those, I fixed the first few. The orange circle on new notes is a little redundant but we're keeping it for consistency for now. I'm not trilled with the orange but it's the first color we found that stands out on the 'standard' map style.

I wasn't able to reproduce the note problem in firefox but it sounds like it might be related to [issue #54](https://github.com/osmlab/openstreetmap-website/issues/54) and [#35](https://github.com/osmlab/openstreetmap-website/issues/35) which I'll probably get to today.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28508453