[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

hno2 notifications at github.com
Sun Nov 17 11:44:27 UTC 2013

I love the new mobile design, but there are some Problems.
1. The sidebar is overlapped by "Make a donation" (on device with 3.5 inch) and you can't scroll down
![ios simulator bildschirmfoto 17 11 2013 12 33 51](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/436990/1558284/39bc2b1a-4f7c-11e3-9b40-c142a5933c7b.png)
2.The same problem, when History or something else is opened (you can't even open layers)
![ios simulator bildschirmfoto 17 11 2013 12 41 42](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/436990/1558298/51062cca-4f7d-11e3-82fd-98e36de796a3.png)
3. The notes feature looks bad. The explenation isn't shown fully, the text field is divided in the middle, no send button visibel
![ios simulator bildschirmfoto 17 11 2013 12 40 40](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/436990/1558296/1c7155ac-4f7d-11e3-9d49-02e73093302e.png)
Sorry for my long post, it's hard to explain this without pictures

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28647042