[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

RobJN notifications at github.com
Sun Nov 17 21:49:42 UTC 2013

So I brought this discussion to my local level (talk-gb mailing list) and again there was comments about the welcome text not being removable for non logged in users. I said I would raise it again here and ask for it to be reconsidered. I would suggest checking how it currently displays on a netbook (small screen but slightly too big for the mobile format of the site) as this seems to be the largest concern.

Perhaps some way of rolling the textbox up out of the way?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28665045