[openstreetmap-website] Reminder for unanswered messages (#526)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 18 11:37:15 UTC 2013

I read my PMs by email too, but also mark them as read on osm.org. I know it's not perfect, and a "perfect" solution wouldn't be acceptable from a privacy point of view, but it's really frustrating when all PMs sent to a regular contributor (to avoid unnecessary work, edit wars, etc) seem to end up in /dev/null. I'd welcome an imperfect solution that works 1/3rd of the time.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/526#issuecomment-28691558