[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Aaron Lidman notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 18 23:37:19 UTC 2013

@pnorman
- I increased way and relation listings back to 20 items. Can we agree node lists are usually pretty useless and leave them at 10 items? It helps keep the length of that sidebar down and makes the sidebar more cohesive, rather than just a long list of numbers that nodes usually are.
- Both opened and created times are available by hovering the cursor on the time, that's what that dotted border underneath represents.
- We've purposefully avoided large amounts of text in the headers. The same applied for notes, which we changed after noticing large amounts of text in the header aren't useful. It's cleaner to have it in a block just beneath it. Names on nodes/ways/relations usually aren't too long, so it works there.
- Not sure what else we could display to make the changeset page more useful. Specifically what information is missing and how should we display it?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28751290