[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Aaron Lidman notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 18 20:17:02 UTC 2013

@vincentdephily I think I fixed the welcome page redirect but have no way of testing it, can you try it out and let me know if it works? Clicking the 'Start Mapping' button should just take you to a zoomed out map because we have no way of detecting a location.

I also increased the header font-size, I agree it should not be smaller than the content. I don't agree on the color change thought and we've already increased it before, let's see if the increased size helps at all.

I removed the bold from the username to look more like the other links but left the border. We should have some way of bringing attention to those items (username or login/signup) and I like the border as a way of doing that.

Login/signup pages aren't part of this redesign, but I'm not opposed to the idea in general. [Create an issue](https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues?state=open) with your ideas and maybe someone will try it out.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28733785