[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 20 00:28:40 UTC 2013

The georestricted version with north america as a bbox (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changesets?bbox=-130%2C40%2C-60%2C60) is also quick to load, but that might also be using the ID index. I tried to find one that was slow but couldn't. My recollection the last time I fooled around with history is that it was slow on low zooms, but that's not matching my current tests.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28853362