[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

hno2 notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 20 11:46:01 UTC 2013

1.On a german forum thread about this redesign it was stated that if you browse a node the coordinates are not shown [Example New](http://redesign.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1) vs. [Example Old](http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1000000000)
2.1 There are still some issues with notes. When I'm trying to switch between notes (one is open and I click on the next one) the map crashes (white left sidebar without X to close; map isn't moving but URL changes).
2.2 When trying to open a node directly by link e.g [/browse/note/4](http://redesign.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/note/4) there is just this orange circle but without the "Note"-Symbol.
I don't know wether these are general issues or just with this demo ?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28883265