[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Aaron Lidman notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 20 18:26:33 UTC 2013

@hno2
(For future reference, here is the German forum thread: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=23222)
1. We removed the coordinates, do you see a good reason for having them on that page?
2.1. Which browser are you using? I have not seem that issue before and can not recreate it.
2.2. Yes that seems to be a bug with loading a note directly. Thanks for finding that. I think I understand what is going on, I made [issue 78](https://github.com/osmlab/openstreetmap-website/issues/78), and I'm working on it right now.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28914845