[openstreetmap-website] OAuth authorization page uses wrong text (#541)

Ian Dees notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 22 14:49:23 UTC 2013

I was just setting up OAuth on Vespucci. It kicks you out to the browser for the `/oauth/authorize` page. I logged in and got the "Authorize access to your account" page. I made sure all the boxes were checked and hit "Save Changes". The first time I pressed it nothing happened so I pressed it again and got a message saying "You have disallowed this request."

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/541