[openstreetmap-website] OAuth authorization page uses wrong text (#541)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 22 15:00:58 UTC 2013

I don't understand how that is "using the wrong text" though? It sounds more like a logic error of some sort to me though it's hard to say what without know what it actually did, rather than what it said it did.

I guess the first question is, did it actually authorize it or not? and if so did it do so after the first submit or the second?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/541#issuecomment-29078418