[openstreetmap-website] Deleted node browse page displays a map that is not related to the node. (#564)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 30 21:01:59 UTC 2013

I went to this page

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/19183568

and got instead a map of where I was last.  Previously the map was blank, to indicate that the note was deleted.

In addition, clicking the location doesn't work - it just removes the left-hand panel.  Opening the location in a new tab does work, however - I correctly get a map of where the node was.

Acceptable functionality would be:

a) No map displayed for deleted nodes

or

b) Display the map at the last location of the node.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/564