[openstreetmap-website] Deleted node browse page displays a map that is not related to the node. (#564)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 30 21:26:19 UTC 2013

> b) Display the map at the last location of the node.

Tricky, because a deleted node may not have a non-redacted last location, which is why we stopped including lat/lon in deleted nodes. If we did it, we'd still have to handle the location where the previous version was redacted, and the case where all previous versions were redacted.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/564#issuecomment-29561425