[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Sun Oct 13 03:34:50 UTC 2013

I use the changeset views more than most people probably do, so I'm going to start there

Issues
* On the changeset view the text "page 1" and "Changeset XML" is butted right up against the edge of the browser window
* There is no obvious way to go from one changeset by a user to the next/previous changeset by that user
* There is no obvious way to view all changesets from a user
* Can we bring more prominence to the changeset comment, if the changeset has one. In the same way that `name=*` is the name of an object, `comment=*` is the "name" of the changeset.
* There is a lot of vertical whitespace between sections, with whitespace, a line, and then more whitespace, also with a good amount of whitespace after section headings.

Questions
* How well will the changeset display work on large information-heavy changesets? To-do: Import some data into this API.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-26210880