[openstreetmap-website] Add link to forum on help page (#718)

peter0815 notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 16 11:20:22 UTC 2014

> Nothing has been dropped

Well, a link was there, it's not there anymore. That's what I call dropped.

In fact, right now there's no way to find the forums, except for using google or knowing the url by hearth, correct?

Given the installation of the highly controversial piwik tracker, I would have expected at least that common click paths have been thoroughly evaluated and incorporated into the design BEFORE going live.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/718#issuecomment-40587804