[openstreetmap-website] Searching for node showed a blank spot on the map (poor user experience) (#861)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 28 11:55:38 UTC 2014

Well your main problem is that it's not being found in our own data - the only hits you are getting are external hits from geonames. Search results from OSM itself should give a better experience.

So I think you probably want to report this again Nominatim, if you think that the data exists in OSM and should be being found there. You can do that at https://trac.openstreetmap.org/newticket?component=nominatim.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/861#issuecomment-68205177