[openstreetmap-website] missing link to main page (#863)

a-pirard notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 30 10:22:00 UTC 2014

Is it just me, when I open the [OSM home page] (http://www.osm.org), I see no link to the [OSM main page] (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page) as it used to be.
Rather, I see links that are less than attractive, even frightening, to the general map browser: GPS Traces, User Diaries (e.g. Partially deleting changesets) and Help made for mappers.
The large Openstreemap in the top left corner is very nice to copy a direct link to its own page and so defeat Google indirection, but I think that a big [Help] (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page) should be there beside a smaller [Openstreemap map] (http://www.openstreetmap.org).
I noticed this while wondering how easy or not it is to reach the improvements I made to [Browsing Help] (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Browsing).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/863