[openstreetmap-website] Outdated Tiles do not re-render (#679)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 16 13:44:19 UTC 2014

This bug tracker is only for issues in the web site code - this is a system administration issue best raised in the "admin" category in trac.

That said in this case the cause is almost certainly that the server is too busy - for the last week the servers have been very busy because we deployed a style update which means all tiles become dirty and need to be rerendered when they are next accessed. In addition we suffered a hardware failure this morning which means that we currently have reduced rendering capacity.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/679#issuecomment-32469343