[openstreetmap-website] unsorted relations-to-delete cause "precondition failed" at upload (#688)

Simon Legner notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 28 19:51:37 UTC 2014

@tomhughes:
> Items in a diff upload are processed in order so deletes need to be ordered

This is the situation now, but why isn't that subject to an improvement. I mean, we can fix the upload order in JOSM, but every other editor needs to be adapted as well. That's why I consider this issue to be better handled in the OSM API.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/688#issuecomment-33517003