[openstreetmap-website] Enable RSS feed for history/friends (#724)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 27 10:41:16 UTC 2014

I disagree - the deterministic string solution would be confusing, because it doesn't refer to my "real" friends-list but only to the list of friends I had at the time I added the RSS link to my feed reader. "Reflect that in the feed name" is patching over a bad issue. It would *not* be simple for the user, it would confuse matters.

I like the idea of providing the feed and simply providing a 403 if not logged in. Hopefully straightforward. I'm not suggesting that I or one of the core developers should do it ;)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/724#issuecomment-38788421