[openstreetmap-website] Facebook share image (#739)

Elliott Plack notifications at github.com
Wed May 7 17:35:06 UTC 2014

I was discussing this with @mvexel [the other day on twitter](https://twitter.com/talllguy/status/462703000096489472). Sharing a static map URL looks like this on Facebook:
![screenshot 2014-05-03 17 16 43](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1827881/2906142/6a31f834-d60d-11e3-833a-37266e8594ea.png)
For a richer experience, it would be great if that included a map preview, which can be accomplished by adding an `og:image` tag (see http://ogp.me/) in the html. Facebook caches the `og:image` so a truly dynamic preview isn't realistic. However, we could designate a particular well mapped area as the preview image, e.g. Berlin, or the full extent.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/739