[openstreetmap-website] Update user.rb (#742)

maxerickson notifications at github.com
Thu May 15 14:12:45 UTC 2014

Yeah, the ramifications are the hard part. && self.traces.size < 1 would deal with one of those problems. I think the number of users impacted after that would be very small, but I agree it isn't very friendly to hide away constructive activity.

I'd actually be happier with having some sort of less published in-between state to stick the user in, but I'd have to learn a lot more ruby and rails to suggest that in code.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/742#issuecomment-43214256