[openstreetmap-website] Update user.rb (#742)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu May 15 14:17:56 UTC 2014

I think tipping them over the edge as soon as they post two entries is probably going too far, but there is probably a case for factoring in the number of entries somehow - it's something I was thinking about last night.

Anything that alters the spam scoring needs considerable thought though, so I'm certainly not going to take this until I've had a chance to consider the matter and probably to run some experiments to see how many existing users it catches and what proportion of them are genuine and if necessary to tune it to minimise false positives.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/742#issuecomment-43214921