[openstreetmap-website] Page titles for search results and editing should be more descriptive (#835)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 17 07:13:18 UTC 2014

I am unclear how this helps to be honest - tabs will still just say "OpenStreetMap" and once you have tab focused (to get the full name in the title bar) you can see what is in it.

I'm not saying more pages shouldn't have detailed titles (for google if nothing else) but I don't see that it will solve the "lots of tabs called OpenStreetMap" problem.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/835#issuecomment-63267642