[openstreetmap-website] Add a way to view history that is fully contained in a bounding box (#837)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 18 09:54:44 UTC 2014

Never mind two years - we've been trying to solve it much longer than that ;-)

Actually some of the changesets I'm most interested in are the very large ones, but only when they actually change something in my target area. The reason for that is that they are probably armchair editing by people with no knowledge of the local area and I'd like to be able to check that they are correct!

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/837#issuecomment-63446048