[openstreetmap-website] Allow reporting of abusive users to moderators or admins (#841)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 20 20:34:59 UTC 2014

Well neither diary entries nor diary comments are editable at the moment are they? It's been requested by I don't think either supports it currently?

Anyway, if the offending content is removed before the moderator looks at it then there's no longer a problem really. I wouldn't expect a moderator to ban somebody in that case unless it happened repeatedly. It's vanishingly unlikely anyway - the serious cases are "drive by" and they aren't going to hang around to edit anything.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/841#issuecomment-63874876