[openstreetmap-website] allow writing first comment in own changeset (#845)

Holger Jeromin notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 24 15:04:55 UTC 2014

Ah! Ok. You are right. This was not obvious for me.
I am able to unsubscribe (at least i am able to click on the button) an open changeset. The server response a HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict, but i do not get a visual feedback.
Perhaps the whole paragraph (including the non working button) should be replaced by a text: "commenting not possible on an open changeset"

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/845#issuecomment-64205896