[openstreetmap-website] Changeset discussion - aid for helping novice users (#846)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 27 20:56:32 UTC 2014

I really don't think there is any work to work out how experience an editor is based on the number of changesets they have created though - ten changesets with JOSM could be an enornouse amount of work while ten changesets with iD might be next to nothing if they save often.

I'm prepared to consider a general prompt that is always shown, but right now I don't see a conditional prompt based on changeset count being acceptable.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/846#issuecomment-64829687