[openstreetmap-website] Changeset discussion - aid for helping novice users (#846)

Jakub Tesinsky notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 28 02:11:05 UTC 2014

Sorry, my examples were really confusing at tomhuges pointed out. Also the solution in terms of putting the text into the box is not necessary (although seems fine for me) and maybe there is a better way (info near the users name?). The general idea is more important and thanks emacsen from making it clearer. I have nothing more to add to this, until I have find time to do the path myself, if no-one else does it. Thanks for you great work on OSM website guys and have a nice weekend.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/846#issuecomment-64845169