[openstreetmap-website] Changeset discussion feature (#772)

emacsen notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 21 20:11:29 UTC 2014

Tom,

First of all, THANK YOU. I believe this is the single most important new feature to the OSM website since notes. I expect this feature will help the OSM community communicate reduce conflicts, make vandalism easier to detect, and improve DWG communication with users. It's going to rock, and so I can't emphasize my gratitude enough to you for your help on getting this live.

I agree with you that the pluralization of the resources in the URI should be the same. I also agree with you that rss feeds under /api is odd. Do you want me to fix that or do you want to do it?

What's the alternative to the current permissions for commenting? If you're asking if they should be anonymous- I think the answer is no. If it's something else, would you mind elaborating?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/772#issuecomment-59990597