[openstreetmap-website] Added information about sources for Slovenia (#948)

Štefan Baebler notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 7 05:40:21 UTC 2015

I used the wording we got in the permission for import as attribution requirement, in slovenian. We can turn it around like:
> Contains data sourced from X and Y (public information of Slovenia)
or use untranslated attribution to meet their exact requirement :-)
> Contains data sourced from X and Y ("javne informacije Slovenije")
But both would be longer. We can abbreviate X and Y, but am only aware of their Slovenian abbreviations.

I can drop the Slovenian translation and use translatewiki later once we agree on the content.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/948#issuecomment-90370973