[openstreetmap-website] is there a way to configure the tileserver address? (#949)

Stephen Bannasch notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 14 08:16:03 UTC 2015

I’ve got a local instance of openstreetmap-website working and also just got a local tileserver working with a partial extract of the whole planet (a section of NJ)

I’d like to switch the osm website code to use my local tileserver however it appears to be hard-coded into several of the javascript libraries — example: vendor/leaflet/leaflet.osm.js and vendor/assets/iD/imagery.js
Is there a way to change all these references using the server_url value in config/application.yml?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/949